Customer Success Consultant
About Market Logic:
Market Logic helps the world’s best brands to make fast, winning decisions that accelerate growth. We do this with marketing insight platforms that automate innovation, marketing and research workflows, with the right insights at the right time. Market Logic supports brands in 190 countries across CPG/FMCG, retail, finance and media sectors, including Unilever, American Express, News Corp, P&G, Johnson & Johnson, Coca-Cola and Tesco. We employ 300+ software developers, data scientists, business consultants and marketing professionals at regional headquarters in Berlin, Chicago, and Singapore. For more information see www.marketlogicsoftware.com.
The Berlin office of Market Logic is anticipating dramatic growth for the foreseeable future and is looking to expand the Global Implementation Team which supports US and Europe customers. We offer an opportunity to help shape our future for those eager to make a difference in a cloud start-up environment. We encourage an open-door policy with leadership and a collaborative office environment. Those with an entrepreneurial spirit and can-do attitude can expect a thriving career at the market leader in a burgeoning industry. Traditional perks include casual dress, a stocked kitchen, international team and more!
About the job:
At Market Logic the Customer Success team is ultimately responsible for the success of their customers’ programs – we make their success our success and think very customer centric. Our Success Team is vital to the ongoing success of our organization and our programs through ensuring that our customers are getting the most value out of our platform and taking advantage of the offering in the best possible way.
The Success team is the trusted advisors to our customers in a space and technology that is largely wide open. Ideal candidates have a strong propensity to build relationships and drive value through a consultative approach. This person needs to be a thought leader, negotiator, and consultant with our customers' interests at the forefront. Day-to-day activities will largely rest on three basic skill sets: relationship management; consultation on best practice usage of the Market Logic application; and some light project management.
The Consultant – Customer Success is taking over responsibility for accounts with the support of more senior consultants managing all aspects of the post-sales relationship: account management, best practice consultation, enablement, training, product collaboration.
The Consultant– Customer Success
- Helps to ensure the customers are setup to gain full value out of Market Logic’s product suite
- Closely understands & oversees program priorities to provide technical & operational guidance
- Understands & tracks customer goals to ensure their goals are aligned with overall company goals and develop plans to execute and deliver world-class insights programs
- Helps to develop processes that support a diverse range of customer needs, and scale with our rapid growth
Be the customers champion and ‘voice’ internally
- Become a product & industry expert
- Work closely with cross-departmental groups to identify areas of growth and upsells within programs
- Understand what aspects of our product customers love and where it's falling short to help with product, sales & marketing
- Advocate for features / improvements with high ROI. Escalate issues that are likely to cause churn or client dissatisfaction
Help build a world-class Customer Success organization within Market Logic
- Refine & develop process and software options to help make us more efficient as a team and to provide more value to our customers
- Help us create knowledge & tools to ensure we scale and grow efficiently as an organization
- Leave your mark on the history and culture of a leading software organization
- Have a bachelor’s or master’s degree
- Previous experiences in customer service on cloud-based software programs is a plus
- Previous experience in a relationship management role or Consulting is a plus
- Demonstrate the attitudes and behaviors required to be successful in our environment
- Exhibit strong verbal and written communication skills
- Fluent in English
- Fluency in German is a plus, but not necessary
- Technical and Analytical aptitude - ability to translate analytics into insights and recommendations
- Have exposure working with Senior stakeholders a plus
As a Market Logic employee, you can expect:
- Exciting and varied tasks, work with one of the leading market research & marketing insights software products
- A fast way to acquire new skills and expertise along the way
- The pride that comes with helping to shape the future of a thriving business for yourself and your colleagues
If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment – apply now