Implementation Solution Associate
About Market Logic:
Market Logic helps the world’s best brands to make fast, winning decisions that accelerate growth. We do this with marketing insight platforms that automate innovation, marketing and research workflows, with the right insights at the right time. Market Logic supports brands in 190 countries across CPG/FMCG, retail, finance and media sectors, including Unilever, American Express, News Corp, P&G, Johnson & Johnson, Coca-Cola and Tesco. We employ 300+ software developers, data scientists, business consultants and marketing professionals at regional headquarters in Berlin, Chicago, and Singapore. For more information see www.marketlogicsoftware.com.
The Berlin office of Market Logic is anticipating dramatic growth for the foreseeable future and is looking to expand the Global Implementation Team which supports US and Europe customers. We offer an opportunity to help shape our future for those eager to make a difference in a cloud startup environment. We encourage an open-door policy with leadership and a collaborative office environment. Those with an entrepreneurial spirit and can-do attitude can expect a thriving career at the market leader in a burgeoning industry. Traditional perks include casual dress, a stocked kitchen, international team and more!
About the job:
The Market Logic Implementation Solution Associate works closely with other team members to support the successful implementation of projects. The Associate should strive to become a subject matter expert in the Market Logic Software application and help support the project team throughout the project. The role includes three basic skill sets: communication skills (both written and verbal); Best Practice Consultation; and willingness to learn and configure the application. Emphasis of each of these skill sets will vary based on project circumstances. This role will be based in our Berlin office.
- Working with project team to support client facing presentations
- Support business requirements gathering sessions and design workshops with the customer
- Building, testing, and demonstrating business requirements in test site
- Ensuring that configuration and business requirements documents are accurate and complete
- Manage configuration of the test and production environments
- Participate, often leading, user acceptance testing
- Analyzing, identifying, communicating, and reconciling gaps in customer requirements or data while remaining cognizant of project milestones
- Actively contributing to product knowledge through self-study, meeting attendance, and project participation
Market Logic is committed to providing environment where teams thrive. The Associate Consultant will be paired with other experiences Consultants to allow knowledge transfer and the proper support to continue to progress their skills. Being able to communicate with the project team is important to the overall success of the team and the projects. Proficiency with all Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and OneNote) are critical to being able to contribute immediately to the team. Associate Consultants should create and maintain all project artifacts (e.g. scope documents, timeline, risk logs, etc.) throughout the project and transition to Success Team upon successful completion of the project.
Best Practice Consultation
Market Logic is a market leader and valued for helping customers get more and more out of their analytics and marketing insights projects. Our implementation / associate solution consultants must want to learn the market research and insights industry, and how marketing departments benefit from them. The best consultants can quickly identify their customers’ business problems, and then access our vast support system and knowledge base to provide best practice consultation.
Market Logic projects are very collaborative. All team members play an important role in designing the solution that they are implementing, but the implementation solution consultant takes the lead. To do this well, he or she must possess a deep understanding of how the Market Logic application can solve real world business problems.
Market Logic is always striving to improve our operations, so our employees are asked to continually evaluate our methods and tools, and actively work to improve our growing business.
The Market Logic company culture is a very important enabler of our success, and to that end, we are looking for articulate professionals who will thrive in our work environment. The best candidates will possess a can-do attitude, an entrepreneurial spirit, a balanced approach to the daily challenges of project work, and a contagious sense of fun.
- Have a bachelor’s degree in the fields of Media Science and Technology, Economics, Industrial Engineering, Marketing, Communication, Social Sciences or similar
- Demonstrate the attitudes and behaviors required to be successful in our environment
- Familiar with MS Office products, further software skills are a plus
- Proven ability to act independently and taking responsibility
- Knowledge of marketing or market research, customer support and consulting is also preferred
- Fluent in English
- Fluency in other additional languages is a plus, but not necessary
As a Market Logic employee, you can expect:
- Exciting and varied tasks, work with one of the leading market research software products
- A fun way to acquire new skills and expertise along the way
- The pride that comes with helping to shape the future of a thriving business for yourself and your colleagues
If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment – apply now!