Customer Success Manager (NJ/NY)
About Market Logic
Market Logic helps the world’s best brands to make fast, winning decisions that accelerate growth. We do this with marketing insight platforms that automate innovation, marketing and research workflows, with the right insights at the right time. Market Logic supports brands in 190 countries across CPG/FMCG, retail, finance and media sectors, including Unilever, American Express, News Corp, P&G, Johnson & Johnson, Coca-Cola and Tesco. We employ 300+ software developers, data scientists, business consultants and marketing professionals at regional headquarters in Berlin, Chicago, and Singapore. For more information see www.marketlogicsoftware.com.
About the position:
The Market Logic Customer Success Manager is ultimately responsible for the success of its customers’ programs. What does that mean? At Market Logic, a successful program is one that delivers the value the customer expects, has a documented usage growth plan, and provides an exceptional customer experience along the way. Therefore, the scope of tasks is very broad - from consulting on optimal implementation of the software, supporting change management activities, identifying and resolving unmet use cases and advancing the strategic growth roadmap. If the program is successful, then the customer will be eager to expand their program, happy to renew their contract, and will advocate for us in the marketplace.
The Customer Success Manager would work onsite at the client premises in the New York / New Jersey area, and will be heavily supported by Market Logic's service, product and account teams from our Berlin and Chicago offices.
- Customer Success / Technical Account Manager will have the following responsibilities
- Overseeing the overall health of all facets of the program. Ensure the customer receives the value it expects from the use of the platform, and to report on the success during regular business review meetings
- Providing deep product and domain expertise, and consultation on how to get increasing value from the program
- Ensuring timely resolution of product issues. This will include configuration and data changes with, liaising with our product team for bug logging and resolution tracking, and advocating on behalf of the customer if a valuable product enhancement is identified
- Oversee the services operations for the customer. Ensuring that our service teams are delivering as expected during program expansion projects, new product releases, and global program rollouts
- Partner with the customer to build a strategy to drive user adoption and ensure that we properly support the tactical execution
The ideal candidate will fit the following profile.
- 5+ years of services or program operations experience in customer facing roles
- Experience working for a SaaS provider
- Deep insights industry experience
- Relationship/account management skills
- Project management acumen
- Strong leadership skills with demonstrated experience
- Detail and documentation orientation
- Ability to develop and implement transformational change strategies
- Can do attitude, and strong track record of (over)-achieving
- Ability to manage multiple projects and (technical) workstreams independently
- Live in New York/New Jersey area – able to commute and work onsite at customers in the area on a weekly basis
- Exciting and varied tasks, work with one of the leading market research software products
- Work at the forefront of innovation, being the face of Market Logic at some of our biggest and most innovative customers
- Be a valuable member of a great team and a rapidly growing company with huge opportunity
- The pride that comes with helping to shape the future of a thriving business for yourself and your colleagues
If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment – apply now.