DevOps Engineer (Freelance)
The Market Logic Operations team is looking for freelance DevOps Engineer.
About Market Logic
Market Logic helps the world’s best brands to make fast, winning decisions that accelerate growth. We do this with marketing insight platforms that automate innovation, marketing and research workflows, with the right insights at the right time based on cognitive computing. Market Logic supports the world’s leading brands in 190 countries across CPG/FMCG, retail, finance and media sectors, including Unilever, News Corp, P&G, Johnson & Johnson, Coca-Cola and Tesco. We employ 300+ software developers, data scientists, business consultants and marketing professionals at regional headquarters in Berlin Germany and Chicago Illinois and Singapore. For more information see www.marketlogicsoftware.com.
- Automate deployments and migrations using Jenkins and Ansible
- Migrate existing workloads to Azure
- Foster the infrastructure as code mindset
- Implement deployment automation for supporting infrastructure like centralized logging, monitoring, load balancing
- Pro-actively harden systems against outages and attacks by applying best practices and proactive measures
- Provide support and technical coaching to team members
- Work diligently and provide accurate documentation
- Come from a mixed dev/ops background and embrace operational topics
- Use a development mindset to apply best practices to system engineering and automation tasks
- Are able to code in at least one programming language, Python and Java are a plus
- Have a strong opinion on quality and bring experience with test driven development, testing tools and frameworks
- Knowledge about CI servers like Jenkins
- Experience in automated server provisioning and configuration management with Ansible
- You have familiarity with build automation tools, including but not limited to make, gradle, maven, ant
- Familiar with cloud APIs like Azure and Openstack
- Work in an entrepreneurial, fast-growing and successful business environment where your ideas and experiences are welcome
- Proven value proposition with customers like Unilever, Johnson & Johnson, Coca-Cola, Mondelez, Allianz, etc.