Senior Frontend Developer (ReactJS)
About Market Logic:
Market Logic helps the world’s best brands make fast, winning decisions that accelerate growth. We achieve this through marketing insights platforms that automate innovation, marketing and research workflows, with the right insights at the right time, based on cognitive computing. Market Logic supports the world’s leading brands in 190 countries across CPG/FMCG, retail, finance and media sectors, including Unilever, Johnson & Johnson, Coca-Cola and Tesco. We employ 300+ software developers, data scientists, business consultants and marketing professionals at regional headquarters in Berlin Germany and Chicago Illinois and Singapore. For more information see www.marketlogicsoftware.com.
- Build, maintain and ship new features using ReactJs/Redux, with scalability and performance in mind.
- Write Unit-test code for robustness, usability, and general reliability while covering edge case scenarios.
- Review code changes submitted by colleagues or people outside the company.
- Collaborate closely with development teams in Berlin and communicate on a daily basis with product owners.
- Work with agile methodologies (Scrum & Kanban) and you think in small product increments.
- 5+ years of demonstrable experience as a frontend developer of commercial software products
- At least one year of commercial experience with ReactJS
- Good command of CSS, LESS and/or SASS is a plus.
- Experience of charting frameworks like D3.js or Chart.js is a plus.
- Ability to work as a team member in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment
- You have strong interest in maintainability and clean code, OO principles and design patterns
- You prefer working in teams, you share your knowledge, and you grow by listening to others' feedback
- Good understanding of software design patterns and best practices.
- You are experienced with and comfortable in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment
- Willing to travel to our Headquarter in Berlin
- Holding a valid passport
- Fluent English - Verbal and Spoken
- Willing to work in a new setup in India and help in the further growth of the team in India
Competitive Salary: We offer competitive salaries that are above the market average
Vacation: 24 vacation days and 10 floating public holidays (which you can take on the holidays that are most meaningful for you)
Healthcare: Medical insurance for you and your direct family members
Flexible Working Hours: Flexible working hours and an option to work from home on certain occasions
Great Location: Office in Mantri IT Park, Viman Nagar, Pune
Benefits: Discounts at various restaurants, cafes and gyms (arranged by our office provider)
Business Travel: An opportunity to travel to our Berlin headquarters