About Market Logic
Market Logic helps the world’s best brands to make fast, winning decisions that accelerate growth. We do this with marketing insight platforms that automate innovation, marketing and research workflows, with the right insights at the right time based on cognitive computing. Market Logic supports the world’s leading brands in 190 countries across CPG/FMCG, retail, finance and media sectors, including Unilever, News Corp, P&G, Johnson & Johnson, Coca-Cola and Tesco. We employ 300+ software developers, data scientists, business consultants and marketing professionals at regional headquarters in Berlin Germany and Chicago Illinois and Singapore. For more information see www.marketlogicsoftware.com.
- Build, run and monitor Kubernetes Clusters on Azure
- Build, run and monitor micro services in Kubernetes
- Maintain and monitor build infra structure (Gitlab, nexus, docker registry ...)
- Drive continuous processes with Docker and Gitlab
- Driving major architectural decisions as a part of a Community of Practice
- Driving continuous process improvements
- Work closely together with your team and other System Engineers.
- At least one year professional experience setup and running Kubernetes
- Docker, docker-compose
- .sh scripts, Python, YAML and JSON
- Experience as a Java backend developer is a plus, reading Java code is necessary
- Experience with at least one out of the following technologies:
- Apache Kafka
- Relational databases
- Automation tools, CI/CD, specifially Gitlab
- Linux, UNIX
- Network appliances (Firewall, load balancer, application gateway)
- Configuration Management Systems (SaltStack, Ansible)
- Work in an entrepreneurial, fast-growing and successful business environment where your ideas and experiences are welcome
- Proven value proposition with customers like Unilever, Johnson & Johnson, Coca-Cola, Mondelez, Allianz, etc.
- Headquarters in Berlin, Germany, one of the most exciting capitals in Europe, with the possibility to work in our Chicago office
- Flexible working hours, attractive salary & bonus package, bike leasing and fresh fruit in the office :)