Senior Frontend Developer (ReactJs)
About Market Logic:Market Logic helps the world’s best brands to make fast, winning decisions that accelerate growth. We do this with marketing insight platforms that automate innovation, marketing and research workflows, with the right insights at the right time. Market Logic supports brands in 190 countries across CPG/FMCG, retail, finance and media sectors, including Unilever, News Corp, P&G, Johnson & Johnson, Coca-Cola and Tesco. We employ 300+ software developers, data scientists, business consultants and marketing professionals at regional headquarters in Berlin Germany and Chicago Illinois and Singapore. For more information see www.marketlogicsoftware.com.
- Coordinate with different project stakeholders to clarify requirements, design and functional specifications and implementations.
- Build UI applications using modern technologies like React, Redux, NodeJS, Webpack
- Contribute to developing the new architecture of the Frontend application
- Develop responsive user interfaces while working directly with our Design team
- Develop and maintain test suites
- Store and consume data from Restful Web APIs and Services
- Provide guidance and support to developers on your team
- Work with agile methodologies (Scrum & Kanban) and you think in small product increments.
- 5+ years of demonstrable experience as a frontend developer of commercial software products.
- Profound knowledge of React, Redux, NodeJS, jQuery, ES6 and testing frameworks like Jasmine is required
- CSS frameworks knowledge like LESS / Sass desirable
- Experience of charting frameworks like D3.js or Chart.js is a plus
- Experience leading a team of developers is a plus
- Knowledge of Java is appreciated
- Readiness of mind, analytical thinking, flexibility, the ability to act independently and at your own responsibility, team-mindedness are skills we highly appreciate
- Work in an entrepreneurial, fast growing and successful business environment
- Join an agile team in implementing complex / innovative features with modern technologies
- The opportunity to develop into taking over team or technical responsibilities in a rapidly growing company
- Performance-oriented remuneration
- An experienced, professional team with flat hierarchies
- Flexible working hours, attractive salary & bonus package, bike rental and fresh fruits in the office :)
Upload your photo
Please provide an image in PNG, JPG or JPEG format.