Senior Director Product Marketing
About Market Logic:
Market Logic makes enterprise software for the world’s best brands. We deliver Insights Portals to share and promote knowledge, Intelligence Portals to analyze markets and competitors, and Market Insights Platforms to generate insights from data and inject these in business processes. Our software is used to drive customer centricity in consumer-packaged goods, healthcare, retail, financial services, telecom, travel and media sectors, where our clients collaborate with over 600 agencies online.
Market Logic is a diverse and dynamic team who believe market and consumer data must drive business processes, and that software can enable this transformation. We employ 300+ software developers, data scientists and marketing professionals at our regional headquarters in Berlin, Chicago, Pune and Singapore.
For more information see www.marketlogicsoftware.com.
About the job:
As Senior Director Product Marketing, you will build and lead a new product marketing team at our corporate headquarters in Berlin. As the team founder, you set the standard for compelling sales collateral and resources by personally creating the first PMM fundamentals. Key deliveries include a master messaging architecture to ensure consistent communications, sales playbooks to equip our field force to win business, collateral for the product offering and verticals, and market insights to drive the innovation roadmap. Reporting to the CMO, you will closely collaborate with product management, solution architects and sales to devise marketing and sales messaging that supports our game-changing product portfolio.
- Optimize product positioning and messaging for clear differentiation, and oversee a master messaging architecture to ensure consistent communications
- Act as a thought leader presenting case studies, blogging and playing an active role in our event program
- Create sales enablement playbooks for solutions and verticals (who to target, selling story, introduction and presentation decks, demo stories, qualifying guides)
- Create collateral (brochures, whitepapers, application notes, blog posts, etc.)
- Actively contribute to monthly product strategy meetings, weekly product management meetings and weekly sales and marketing meetings
- Understand and share the roadmap and release schedule with marketing and sales
- Centrally organize, share and measure use of all deliveries
- Coordinate VOC program and conduct VOC interviews with clients and partners to understand roles, needs, business models and willingness to pay
- Perform market and competitor research to identify and analyze market needs, validate urgent problems and size markets
- 8+ years of B2B software product marketing experience
- Postgraduate business qualification (technical undergraduate degree preferred)
- Flawless English with outstanding communication skills (copy, PPT, oral …)
- Excellent people skills to interact with staff, colleagues and cross-functional teams
- Customer first mindset
- Work in an entrepreneurial, quickly changing business environment where your ideas and experiences are welcome
- Proven value proposition with customers like Unilever, Johnson & Johnson, Coca-Cola, Mondelez, Allianz
- Diverse workforce with co-workers from over 50 nationalities
- Be a vital part of a ground-breaking high-tech success story
- Drive sales and marketing growth across Europe, USA and Asia
- Benchmark your product marketing capabilities against Silicon Valley’s peak performers
- Network with world leading marketing organizations