Working Student Store Partner
About Market Logic
Market Logic makes enterprise software for the world’s best brands. We deliver Insights Portals to share and promote knowledge, Intelligence Portals to analyze markets and competitors, and Market Insights Platforms to generate insights from data and inject these in business processes. Our software is used to drive customer centricity in consumer-packaged goods, healthcare, retail, financial services, telecom, travel and media sectors, where our clients collaborate with over 600 agencies online.
Market Logic is a diverse and dynamic team who believe market and consumer data must drive business processes, and that software can enable this transformation. We employ 300+ software developers, data scientists and marketing professionals at our regional headquarters in Berlin, Chicago, Pune and Singapore.
For more information see www.marketlogicsoftware.com.
About the job:
Your job as a Research Analyst will include majorly working on day to day activities to handle the Integration process, Maintain Confluence, JIRA and dashboards. It will also include meetings with respective teams to whom you need to provide solutions as part of day to day operations.
- Uploading and maintaining content on the client application
- Creating and working on the existing dashboards from JIRA
- Support the application change management by conducting smaller configuration changes
- Manage and maintain the documentation in Confluence
- Creating presentations for client meetings
- Instrumental in creation of application usage report
- Hands on experience in MS Office applications (especially PowerPoint and Excel).
- Ability to understand and gather requirements
- Readiness to engage with team and provide the deliverables assigned
- Fluent flawless English
- Students of all disciplines are welcome
- Experience with JIRA and Confluence is a plus
- Flexible working hours in accordance with your university schedule
- Close cooperation with experienced Consultants
- Comprehensive learnings from marketing and market research from the world’s industry leaders
- Options for a permanent position in a rapidly growing, internationally oriented company
- Possibility to advance into other roles within our fast growing company after a couple of months
- And a daily dose of fresh fruit in the office to keep you healthy :)