Working Student Sales Support Analyst
About Market Logic:
Market Logic makes enterprise software for the world’s best brands. We deliver Insights Portals to share and promote knowledge, Intelligence Portals to analyze markets and competitors, and Market Insights Platforms to generate insights from data and inject these in business processes. Our software is used to drive customer centricity in consumer-packaged goods, healthcare, retail, financial services, telecom, travel and media sectors, where our clients collaborate with over 600 agencies online.
Market Logic is a diverse and dynamic team who believe market and consumer data must drive business processes, and that software can enable this transformation. We employ 300+ software developers, data scientists and marketing professionals at our regional headquarters in Berlin, Chicago, Pune and Singapore.
For more information see www.marketlogicsoftware.com.
About the job:
We are looking for a working student (20 hours a week) to support our Sales Operations team. As a Sales Support Analyst you will be part of the Sales Operations Group and work in our Berlin office with a focus on supporting the sales team to achieve their targets by having access to a large database of contacts. You might also support various sales and marketing activities, e.g. create sales and other go-to-market assets, conduct desk research for sales request and help to organize and maintain our team internal databases for quick knowledge exchange.
As a Sales Support Analyst, your responsibilities are:
- Populate target accounts with prospective leads
- Create accounts for Fortune 500 companies in different verticals
- Create reports via Salesforce on a regular basis
- Update databases when needed
- Prepare decks for sales and
- the marketing team
- Fluent flawless English
- Excellent MS Excel skills
- Good MS PowerPoint skills
- Fluency in other additional languages (German) are a plus, but not necessary
- Pursuing a university degree, preferably in the fields of Business, Economics, English Literature
- Readiness of mind, analytical thinking, flexibility, the ability to act independently and at your own responsibility, team- mindedness are skills we highly appreciate
- Work in an entrepreneurial, quickly changing business environment where your ideas and experiences are welcome
- Proven value proposition with customers like Unilever, Johnson & Johnson, Coca-Cola, Mondelez, Allianz
- Diverse workforce with co-workers from over 50 nationalities
- Flexible working hours in accordance with your university schedule
- Comprehensive learnings from marketing and market research from the world’s industry leaders
- And a daily dose of fresh fruit in the office to keep you healthy :)