About Market Logic
Market Logic makes enterprise software for the world’s best brands. We deliver Insights Portals to share and promote knowledge, Intelligence Portals to analyze markets and competitors, and Market Insights Platforms to generate insights from data and inject these in business processes. Our software is used to drive customer centricity in consumer-packaged goods, healthcare, retail, financial services, telecom, travel and media sectors, where our clients collaborate with over 600 agencies online.
Market Logic is a diverse and dynamic team who believe market and consumer data must drive business processes, and that software can enable this transformation. We employ 300+ software developers, data scientists and marketing professionals at our regional headquarters in Berlin, Chicago, Pune and Singapore.
For more information see www.marketlogicsoftware.com.
About the job:
Market Logic's User Experience (UX) researchers work to answer challenging questions about the design, features and usability of our software. This role pulls back the curtain and reveals what our users really need — what their wants, needs and frustrations are and how we might overcome them.
As a member of the product design team, you will explore the behaviors and motivations of our users, work with our product managers, engineers and other stakeholders to develop new features and refine the ones we have. You’ll inspire change at all stages of product development by delivering exciting oral, written and visual presentations about our findings to stakeholders and lead customers. The most important part of your job as a researcher at Market Logic is to help the company understand what would make a user’s experiences feel more intuitive, accessible and even fun.
Evaluate all features contributing to user experience, providing your expertise at all stages of development and design, collaborate internally and occasionally lead projects. You will contribute to our product design process and identify product and use requirements.
- Develop and refine user stories and personas
- Create user journeys based on findings and existing platform conditions
- Create research plans and outlines to determine most appropriate research method
- Conduct interviews and collect / aggregate data
- Create actions and recommendations from findings
- Work with product managers and designers to translate findings and recommendations from UX research into actionable product requirements
- Guide designers' understanding and application of UX principles
- Analyze usage behavior to develop recommendations and reports based on findings
- 1-3 Years practical user experience testing
- Passionate about UX testing, strategies and principles
- Previous work with analytics platform(s) and principles
- Able to communicate UX findings to all stakeholders; technically and in plain speech
- Experience leading projects and interfacing directly with clients / users is a plus
- Bonus points if you've worked with design teams / understand design principles
- Able to give and participate in constructive feedback on features, designs and ideas
- Able to multi-task and take on the responsibility of a number of projects
- Able to be a collaborative and reliable partner
- Understand analytics platforms and the analysis of analytics data
- Masters Degree in HCI, Psychology, Cognitive Science, Social Science, User Experience or related field
- Must have valid work permit for Germany
- Fluent business-level English
- Work in an entrepreneurial, quickly changing business environment where your ideas and experiences are welcome
- Proven value proposition with customers like Unilever, Johnson & Johnson, Coca-Cola, Mondelez, Allianz
- Diverse workforce with co-workers from over 50 nationalities
- Work-Life-Balance with flexible working hours, home-office opportunity and 30 vacation days
- Health initiatives like check-ups and company sporting events
- Regular breakfast and lunch roulette as well as fresh fruits every day
- We celebrate achievements together with: team events, off sites, summer and Christmas party
If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, and provides a flexible, challenging and inclusive work environment – apply now!