Junior Search DevOps Engineer
About Market Logic:
Market Logic makes enterprise software for the world’s best brands. We deliver Insights Portals to share and promote knowledge, Intelligence Portals to analyze markets and competitors, and Market Insights Platforms to generate insights from data and inject these in business processes. Our software is used to drive customer centricity in consumer-packaged goods, healthcare, retail, financial services, telecom, travel and media sectors, where our clients collaborate with over 600 agencies online.
Market Logic is a diverse and dynamic team who believe market and consumer data must drive business processes, and that software can enable this transformation. We employ 300+ software developers, data scientists and marketing professionals at our regional headquarters in Berlin, Chicago, Pune and Singapore.
For more information see www.marketlogicsoftware.com.
- Build, run and monitor Elasticsearch cluster on different kubernetes cluster
- Build, run and monitor all the search related services
- Make sure the pipeline of the team is working
- Develop Java based integrations with the elasticsearch API
- Drive continuous processes with Docker and Gitlab
- Driving major architectural decisions as a part of a Community of Practice
- Driving continuous process improvements
- Work closely together with your team and other System Engineers.
- A year working in a company related with Kubernetes or Java focus or elasticsearch
- Very eager to learn new stuff
- Happy to solve and dig into problems
- Interest in the following technologies:
- Automation tools, CI/CD, specifially Gitlab
- Linux, UNIX
- A valid work permit for Germany
- Work in an entrepreneurial, quickly changing business environment where your ideas and experiences are welcome
- Proven value proposition with customers like Unilever, Johnson & Johnson, Coca-Cola, Mondelez, Allianz
- Diverse workforce with co-workers from over 50 nationalities
- Work-Life-Balance with flexible working hours, home-office opportunity and 30 vacation days
- Health initiatives like check-ups and company sporting events
- Regular breakfast and lunch roulette as well as fresh fruits every day
- We celebrate achievements together with: team events, off sites, summer and Christmas party
If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, and provides a flexible, challenging and inclusive work environment – apply now!