Working Student (Spanish)
About Market LogicMarket Logic helps the world’s best brands to make fast, winning decisions that accelerate growth. We do this with marketing insight platforms that automate innovation, marketing and research workflows, with the right insights at the right time. Market Logic supports brands in 190 countries across CPG/FMCG, retail, finance and media sectors, including Unilever, News Corp, P&G, Johnson & Johnson, Coca-Cola and Tesco. We employ 300+ software developers, data scientists, business consultants and marketing professionals at regional headquarters in Berlin Germany and Chicago Illinois and Singapore. For more information see www.marketlogicsoftware.com.
The AI Models team is part of our cognitive computing unit and responsible for training our client systems which use artificial intelligence. You will annotate Spanish and English market research, social media or marketing content in order to train our named entity recognition (NER) system. You will also assist us with data manipulation, quality testing of our AI products, creating and interpreting KPIs and a multitude of other tasks, ranging from management to analytics. We are looking for analysts to support us for 20 hours per week, depending on your availability.
- You speak and write Spanish on native speaker level or equivalent (C1-C2)
- You speak English fluently (C1-C2)
- You live in the Berlin area
- You are an enrolled student
- You are highly attentive to details
- You think critically, have strong analytical skills, show initiative, and are a proactive team player
- You can work both independently and as part of a team
- You are interested in artificial intelligence, machine learning, big data and natural language processing
- You are interested in acquiring Microsoft office skills, programming skills (Python, Java) and learning about data management
- You have Microsoft Office skills
- You are interested in linguistics, particularly in written language (Syntax, Semantics and Pragmatics).
- You speak French, German or Mandarin fluently (B2-C2)
- You have experience managing a small team (overseeing processes and ensuring quality)
- Flexible working hours in accordance with your university schedule
- You will learn how AI is used in business and enhance your skills in that area
- Comprehensive learnings from marketing and market research from the world’s industry leaders
- 11,- Euros/ hour gross
- And a daily dose of fresh fruit in the office to keep you healthy :)