(Senior) Talent Acquisition Manager
About Market Logic:
Market Logic makes enterprise software for the world’s best brands. We deliver Insights Portals to share and promote knowledge, Intelligence Portals to analyze markets and competitors, and Market Insights Platforms to generate insights from data and inject these in business processes. Our software is used to drive customer centricity in consumer-packaged goods, healthcare, retail, financial services, telecom, travel and media sectors, where our clients collaborate with over 600 agencies online.
Market Logic is a diverse and dynamic team who believe market and consumer data must drive business processes, and that software can enable this transformation. We employ 300+ software developers, data scientists and marketing professionals at our regional headquarters in Berlin, Chicago, Pune and Singapore.
For more information see www.marketlogicsoftware.com.
About the job:
We are looking for an experienced (Senior) Talent Acquisition Manager to join our HR team. This is a key role for the business to further drive the growth of Market Logic. You will be in charge of shaping and implementing our talent acquisition strategy to win and attract great talent.
We appreciate engagement, ideas and a drive to get things done. You are used to working independently with a view of the big picture. You approach things proactively and are solution oriented. Become part of our small, motivated and close-knit team! You will be reporting to our Head of HR.
- Own and manage the talent acquisition process, from kicking off new positions, to value- and capabilities-based screenings, interviews and contract negotiations
- Partner with hiring managers to understand their needs and build effective sourcing strategies. Coach hiring managers on people assessment, screening and interview skills
- Explore new channels to maximize our application inflow
- Screen incoming applications and perform direct search on LinkedIn and other platforms to find the best talent
- Conduct job interviews via phone, video call or on-site to get candidates enthusiastic about Market Logic and assess their qualification in a systematic way
- Ensure a great candidate experience through every stage of the process
- Identify and monitor relevant recruiting metrics to ensure alignment with business direction
- Shape and build a value-based employer branding by defining and implementing sustainable initiatives
- 5+ years’ experience as a (senior) talent acquisition manager and in recruitment, preferably in a fast paced tech firm, and have a completed degree (Bachelor’s degree in Business or related field)
- Proven track record of identifying and hiring qualified candidates within required timelines
- Experience in establishing recruiting structures & processes and coordinating all involved parties
- Fluent flawless English (both written and spoken)
- A great communicator and an attentive listener, with a high level of empathy and drive towards success
- Work in an entrepreneurial, quickly changing business environment where your ideas and experiences are welcome
- Proven value proposition with customers like Unilever, Johnson & Johnson, Coca-Cola, Mondelez, Allianz
- Diverse workforce with co-workers from over 50 nationalities
- Work-Life-Balance with flexible working hours, home-office opportunity and 30 vacation days
- Health initiatives like check-ups and company sporting events
- Regular breakfast and lunch roulette as well as fresh fruits every day
- We celebrate achievements together with: team events, off sites, summer and Christmas party
If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, and provides a flexible, challenging and inclusive work environment – apply now!