Front Office Receptionist (Part Time)
About Market Logic:
Market Logic helps the world’s best brands to make fast, winning decisions that accelerate growth. We do this with marketing insight platforms that automate innovation, marketing and research workflows, with the right insights at the right time. Market Logic supports brands in 190 countries across CPG/FMCG, retail, finance and media sectors, including Unilever, American Express, News Corp, P&G, Johnson & Johnson, Coca-Cola and Tesco. We employ 300+ software developers, data scientists, business consultants and marketing professionals at regional headquarters in Berlin Germany and Chicago Illinois and Singapore. For more information see www.marketlogicsoftware.com.
About the Job:
We are seeking a Front Office Receptionist to work with us 30 hours per week in our Berlin office. We are looking for an energetic, enthusiastic and positive team player. You will greet all guests, visitors and clients and ensure that everyone feels welcome. You will have the opportunity to take on projects and work alongside a highly motivated team. You will report to our office manager and will be a part of our general and administration team.
- Meet and greet visitors, clients, external partners and couriers
- Answer, screen and forward incoming phone calls professionally
- Receive, sort and distribute mail and deliveries
- Manage meeting room bookings, setup meeting rooms and catering for client and board meetings
- General ad-hoc administration support
- Coordination of facility management requests
- Ensure regular working hours from 8:30 am to 3:00 pm
- Exciting and varied tasks, work with one of the leading market research software products
- A fast-paced and fun multinational environment with a young team and flat hierarchies
- A fun way to acquire new skills and expertise along the way
- German classes, regular team lunches and fresh fruit in the office :)
If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and individual growth and provides a fun and inclusive work environment – apply now. Feel free to apply in German!