Working Student Product Designer (UX/UI)
Market Logic Software’s product design team has an immediate opening for a working student in our Berlin offices.
About Market Logic:
Market Logic makes enterprise software for the world’s best brands. We deliver Insights Portals to share and promote knowledge, Intelligence Portals to analyze markets and competitors, and Market Insights Platforms to generate insights from data and inject these in business processes. Our software is used to drive customer centricity in consumer-packaged goods, healthcare, retail, financial services, telecom, travel and media sectors, where our clients collaborate with over 600 agencies online.
Market Logic is a diverse and dynamic team who believe market and consumer data must drive business processes, and that software can enable this transformation. We employ 300+ software developers, data scientists and marketing professionals at our regional headquarters in Berlin, Chicago, Pune and Singapore.
For more information see www.marketlogicsoftware.com.
About the job:
As an integral part of our product design team, you will help to design and build our platform for insight-driven businesses.
You will use and contribute to our design system, and help to define our user experience and the consistency of our design across a large-scale enterprise platform. You will work closely with our VP of Design, Design Directors, Product Designers, UX Researchers, and UX Architects.
On the design teams, we are passionate about great design. Our mantra is “Clean, simple, elegant, intuitive.” We are designing for executive leaders and thousands of users within major worldwide companies, so we care deeply about the details and we provide them a world-class user experience.
Bring with you an awesome portfolio, a sense of community, and an insatiable appetite for design greatness.
- Be inherently inclusive in your design processes and interactions with colleagues
- Actively participate in the design process from A to Z
- Help improve existing features and create new features for our software
- Create sketches, wireframes, visual designs, assets and more for current and new features
- You are enrolled in university, studying Interface, UX/UI, or HCI design
- Your study workload allows you to be at the office up to 20 hours a week
- Previous work experience in the field of UX & UI design is a plus
- You should also have some graphic design skills and the ability to create visual designs
- You have knowledge of different design programs such as Sketch, InVision, plus MS Office and the ability to quickly learn new tools
- You are passionate about design, proactive, and cooperative
- You like to innovate and embrace learning new skills
- Fluent in English, both in spoken and written form
- Senior company management that unanimously believes in the value of design and the importance of strong design teams and talented designers that lead the way for the entire platform
- Exciting work with one of the leading market research software products
- An agile environment where design is an integral part of the process
- The opportunity to solve difficult design challenges and enjoy the success of delivering the solutions
- A long-term and well-planned career path with good opportunities for growth and advancement
- Flexible working hours, German classes, regular team lunches, bike leasing, and fresh fruit in the office