Product UX/UI Designer (Junior to Mid Level)
Market Logic Software’s design team has an immediate opening for a Junior or Mid Level Product Designer in our Berlin offices.
About Market Logic:
Market Logic makes enterprise software for the world’s best brands. We deliver Insights Portals to share and promote knowledge, Intelligence Portals to analyze markets and competitors, and Market Insights Platforms to generate insights from data and inject these in business processes. Our software is used to drive customer centricity in consumer-packaged goods, healthcare, retail, financial services, telecom, travel and media sectors, where our clients collaborate with over 600 agencies online.
Market Logic is a diverse and dynamic team who believe market and consumer data must drive business processes, and that software can enable this transformation. We employ 300+ software developers, data scientists and marketing professionals at our regional headquarters in Berlin, Chicago, Pune and Singapore.
For more information see www.marketlogicsoftware.com.
About the job:
As an integral part of a cross-functional agile team, you will be responsible for the design of a portion of our platform and define the user experience, interactions, and interface design.
You will use and contribute to our design system, and be pivotal in helping define our user experience and the consistency of our design across a large-scale enterprise platform. You will work closely with our VP of Design, Design Directors, Product Designers, UX Researchers, and UX Architects.
On the design teams, we are passionate about great design. Our mantra is “Clean, simple, elegant, intuitive.” We are designing for executive leaders and thousands of users within major worldwide companies, so we care deeply about the details and we provide them a world-class user experience.
Bring with you an awesome portfolio, a sense of community, and an insatiable appetite for design greatness.
- Be inherently inclusive in your design processes and interactions with colleagues and stakeholders
- Communicate and build consensus around experience architecture and interaction designs
- Be the design owner for an agile team
- Collaborate with the UX Research team
- Develop and refine UI pattern libraries and interaction guidelines in our design system
- Own the design work for your team for the entire development process
- Demonstrate design concepts through mockups and prototypes
- Foster innovation
- Be passionate about the details, ensuring everything is in its right place for the finished product
- Keep watch of the shipped product and iterate for improvements
- Always look for opportunities to design for customer delight
- Three or more years of UX design experience. Preference will be given to candidates who have experience designing complex solutions for complete digital environments
- Ability to work with clients to understand detailed requirements and design complete user experiences that meet client needs and vision
- Extensive experience in using UX design best practices
- A deep understanding of responsive design. Preferences will be given to candidates with native mobile experience
- Ability to iterate designs and solutions efficiently and intelligently
- Ability to clearly and effectively communicate design processes, ideas, and solutions to teams and stakeholders
- A clear understanding of the importance of user-centered design and design thinking
- Ability to work effectively in a team setting including synthesizing abstract ideas into concrete design directions
- A passion for resolving user pain points through great design
- A desire for on-going career and personal growth with an openness to feedback and constructive criticism
- Senior company management that unanimously believes in the value of design and the importance of strong design teams and talented designers that lead the way for the entire platform
- Exciting work with one of the leading market research software products
- An agile environment where design is an integral part of the process
- The opportunity to solve difficult design challenges and enjoy the success of delivering the solutions
- A long-term and well-planned career path with good opportunities for growth and advancement
- Proven value proposition with customers like Unilever, Johnson & Johnson, Coca-Cola, Mondelez, Allianz
- Regular breakfast and lunch roulette as well as fresh fruits every day
- We celebrate achievements together with: team events, off sites, summer and Christmas party
- Work-Life-Balance with flexible working hours, home-office opportunity and 30 vacation days