Working Student (French)
About Market Logic
Market Logic makes enterprise software for the world’s best brands. We deliver Insights Portals to share and promote knowledge, Intelligence Portals to analyze markets and competitors, and Market Insights Platforms to generate insights from data and inject these in business processes. Our software is used to drive customer centricity in consumer-packaged goods, healthcare, retail, financial services, telecom, travel and media sectors, where our clients collaborate with over 600 agencies online.
Market Logic is a diverse and dynamic team who believe market and consumer data must drive business processes, and that software can enable this transformation. We employ 300+ software developers, data scientists and marketing professionals at our regional headquarters in Berlin, Chicago, Pune and Singapore.
For more information see www.marketlogicsoftware.com.
The AI Models team is part of our cognitive computing unit and responsible for training our client systems which use artificial intelligence. You will annotate French and English market research, social media or marketing content in order to train our named entity recognition (NER) system. You will also assist us with data manipulation, quality testing of our AI products, creating and interpreting KPIs and a multitude of other tasks, ranging from management to analytics. We are looking for analysts to support us for 20 hours per week, depending on your availability.
- You speak and write Standard (Metropolitan) French on native speaker level or equivalent (C1-C2)
- You speak and write English fluently (at least B2)
- You live in the Berlin area
- You are an enrolled student
- You are highly attentive to details
- You think critically, have strong analytical skills, show initiative, and are a proactive team player
- You can work both independently and as part of a team
- You are interested in artificial intelligence, machine learning, big data and natural language processing
- You are interested in acquiring Microsoft office skills, programming skills (Python, Java) and learning about data management
- Microsoft Office skills
- German fluency (B2)
- Ability to manage a small team (overseeing processes and ensuring quality)
- Flexible working hours in accordance with your university schedule
- You will learn how AI is used in business and enhance your skills in that area
- Comprehensive learnings from marketing and market research from the world’s industry leaders
- 11,- Euros/ hour gross
- And a daily dose of fresh fruit in the office to keep you healthy :)