(Senior) Customer Success Manager
About Market Logic:
Market Logic makes enterprise software for the world’s best brands. We deliver Insights Portals to share and promote knowledge, Intelligence Portals to analyze markets and competitors, and Market Insights Platforms to generate insights from data and inject these in business processes. Our software is used to drive customer centricity in consumer-packaged goods, healthcare, retail, financial services, telecom, travel and media sectors, where our clients collaborate with over 600 agencies online.
Market Logic is a diverse and dynamic team who believe market and consumer data must drive business processes, and that software can enable this transformation. We employ 300+ software developers, data scientists and marketing professionals at our regional headquarters in Berlin, Chicago, Pune and Singapore.
For more information see www.marketlogicsoftware.com.
About the job:
We are looking for a suitable candidate to work on-site at the client premises with one of our most valuable customers, a 35bn consumer goods business renowned for their portfolio of global brands. Our client is using Market Logic’s next generation software to transform their way of knowledge management. For this strategic journey, we intend to bring in an experienced Customer Success Manager to help us and our client drive the change to a truly consumer research centric company. The on-site Success Manager is ultimately responsible for the success of the customer program. She/he defines and executes a dedicated change management and software usage program, helps with end user trainings, questions, and troubleshooting, and provides an exceptional customer experience along the way. The scope of tasks spans from consulting on optimal implementation of the software and supporting change management activities to identifying and resolving unmet use cases and advancing the strategic growth roadmap.
- You act as the interface between our client and Market Logic representing the voice of the client towards Market Logic as well as the voice of Market Logic at our client
- As a consultant for knowledge strategy and operational success, you reflect on our client’s business and market research processes and how the existing knowledge is accessed and re-used today. You identify, design and support a continuous software improvement path based on our client’s usage patterns and user feedback
- To ensure the successful adoption of the software in our client’s company, you develop and implement engagement campaigns to instill the right behaviors that moves the client from a research organization to an agile knowledge organization
- As an active member of the client’s cross segment Knowledge Management team, you create and nurture a highly functional network for collaboration with your internal client stakeholders and your stakeholders at Market Logic from the Market Logic Success Team and software developers
- You provide regular updates to Market Logic on recurring client usage issues and system dysfunctions as well as on the client’s evolving Knowledge Management needs and priorities that will fuel Market Logic’s innovation agenda and prioritize the deployment of new/enhanced software modules. In this role, you will coordinate your internal stakeholders from other departments in our office headquarter in Berlin, e.g. Product Management, Product Management, Marketing, Sales
- You keep our client updated through reporting and client presentations about the advancement of system improvement needs and the future-proof development of the software
- You are ultimately the quality guard of our software at our client’s site. You provide agile first level support including user request management, software configuration tasks, reporting tasks and conducting consultative calls with end users
The ideal candidate will fit the following profile:
Education and experience:
- University degree in the fields of Psychology, Economics, Marketing, Communication, Media Studies, Social Sciences or similar
- 5+ years of services or program operations experience in customer facing roles: client consulting, market research, change management and/or project management
- Experience working for a SaaS provider is a plus
- Deep industry experience in research, marketing, FMCG or a like
- Compelling track record of results delivered
- Relationship/account management skills
- Project management acumen
- Detail and documentation orientation
- Ability to develop and implement (transformational) change
- Ability to manage multiple projects and (technical) workstreams independently
- English, other languages is a plus
- Very good working knowledge of MS Office products, especially Excel and PPT
Client’s expected leadership behaviors:
- Customer focus
- Ability to create collaborative relationships and influence stakeholders with impact
- Problem solving and drive for results
- Effective communication
- Lives in (Greater) Chicago area to work on-site on the client’s premises in the US
- Mobile to travel between the client’s sites in the US and Europe primarily on a quarterly base for on-site consultation, engagement campaigns and training
- Exciting and varied tasks, work with one of the leading market research software products
- Work at the forefront of innovation, being the face of Market Logic at one of our biggest and most innovative clients
- Be a valuable member of a great team and a rapidly growing company with huge opportunity
- The pride that comes with helping to shape the future of a thriving business for yourself and your colleagues
- If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment – apply now!