Senior Director, Product Management Knowledge & Insights
About Market Logic:
Market Logic makes enterprise software for the world’s best brands. We deliver Insights Portals to share and promote knowledge, Intelligence Portals to analyze markets and competitors, and Market Insights Platforms to generate insights from data and inject these in business processes. Our software is used to drive customer centricity in consumer-packaged goods, healthcare, retail, financial services, telecom, travel and media sectors, where our clients collaborate with over 600 agencies online.
Market Logic is a diverse and dynamic team who believe market and consumer data must drive business processes, and that software can enable this transformation. We employ 300+ software developers, data scientists and marketing professionals at our regional headquarters in Berlin, Chicago, Pune and Singapore.
For more information see www.marketlogicsoftware.com.
About the job:
Market Logic is looking for an experienced Senior Director Product Management to lead product management of our Knowledge & Insights offering. This offering encompasses process, workflow, knowledge and content management capabilities that enable Fortune 1000 companies to become truly insights-driven businesses. The Knowledge & Insights offering enables Market Logic clients to use insights they already own, from every source, to promote knowledge on strategic topics to targeted stakeholders. Insights professionals plan, track, and execute lean, agile research projects, with standardized best practices, fast approval flows and centralized vendor management. The delivery of information is personalized for every team member. Our clients inject relevant insights in innovation, marketing and sales processes to guarantee people get the right information at the right time.
- Act as a ‘messenger of the market’ from the outside-in to the rest of the organization
- Deeply understand the target buyer's current and evolving needs to ensure product market fit
- Deeply understand the competitive landscape and market dynamics
- Drive vision, positioning, and core messaging; aligned with Market Logic’s overall strategy
- Identify opportunities and develop business plans including recommended actions for emerging technology and business issues that present opportunities or threats to company
- Own the Insights Automation roadmap and communicate it to internal and external stakeholders
- Co-define bundling, pricing and go-to-market strategy with other product managers in collaboration with internal stakeholders (marketing, sales, pre-sales and service)
- Define and prioritize market requirements for the winning product based on customer, prospect and evaluator inputs, market direction and field contribution
- Coach and mentor Product Managers contributing to the Insights Automation offering and guide them on operational product definition
- Regularly interact with end-users to ensure understanding of their requirements, preferences and jobs-to-be-done
- Engage with lead customers and prospects to present current and planned capabilities, and to discuss specific requirements
- Support internal stakeholders (pre-sales, sales, service, marketing) with enabling, fact-oriented content
- Evangelize the Insights Automation offering as industry spokesman, for example, at conferences and with analysts
- Be a leader of strategy, processes, culture, and best practices within the Product organization
- You have veteran understanding of the solution domain (enterprise knowledge management, capability building and business process effectiveness)
- You have strong experience product managing SaaS products for enterprise customers
- You have worked with agile software development methodologies (e.g., SAFe)
- You have successfully supported strategic sales opportunities for enterprise customers
- You can run top-to-top conversations with target buyers at the boardroom level
- You’re a strong communicator who can mentor and inspire your team, as well as influence your peers
- You think and articulate focused on business value
- You can synthesize market and competitor understanding into a cohesive and differentiating software value proposition
- You can operationalize the value proposition into high-level product requirements and roadmap, bundling, pricing and messaging aspects
- You put user experience on equal footing with functionality
- You have a strong character, a thought-through strategy that you clearly communicate; and you stand your ground to execute against it
- You have excellent communication skills in English. German is not required, but a plus
- Work in an entrepreneurial, quickly changing business environment where your ideas and experiences are welcome
- Proven value proposition with customers like Unilever, Johnson & Johnson, Coca-Cola, Mondelez, Allianz
- Diverse workforce with co-workers from over 50 nationalities
- Work-Life-Balance with flexible working hours, home-office opportunity and 30 vacation days
- Health initiatives like check-ups and company sporting events
- Regular breakfast and lunch roulette as well as fresh fruits every day
- We celebrate achievements together with: team events, off sites, summer and Christmas party
- If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, and provides a flexible, challenging and inclusive work environment – apply now!