About Market Logic
Too much data, not enough insights! Companies invest millions in market research, syndicated data, social media, analytics, etc. to understand consumers and monitor business performance. But reuse of past research and systematic knowledge-building is rare. Market Logic is a software company that's changing the way companies build consumer understanding and use it in innovation, marketing and sales. It's the platform for the CMO and VP Insights to truly become a consumer-centric organization. That's why our marketing information systems are used by global brands like Unilever, Coca-Cola, Johnson & Johnson and many more in verticals like CPG/FMCG, Finance, Healthcare, Retail, Telecom and more.
We are a young and fresh team. Walk around our headquarters in Berlin, Germany and you'll see an open multi-cultural environment, where co-workers talk passionately about how to transform innovation, marketing and sales. Every Market Logicer believes that market research and consumer data should be more effective, and that software can make it easier to manage and far more powerful.
- Architect and manage System Integration projects between our customers, partners and Market Logic platform
- Hands-on coding while leading the development team implementing the projects
- Improve and manage our System Integration architecture currently built on Java, Spring Boot, Spring Batch stack
- Adhere to the best practices like Unit Testing, TDD, Continuous Deployment and Agile methodology
- Work alongside development and product management teams to further develop Market Logic platform
- You have 5 or more years of experience on fast-paced side Java projects
- Proven ability to communicate with clients and partners to arrive at successful solutions
- Experience working with Fortune 500 clients would be appreciated
- Spring Batch, Spring Integration knowledge would be a plus
- You have experience with data persistence. Experience with PostgreSQL, MongoDB and Hibernate would be beneficial.
- You have used Maven or Gradle
- You're pragmatic and want to get things launched. Strong interest in maintainability and clean code, OO principles and design patterns
- Work in an entrepreneurial, fast growing and successful business environment
- Join an agile team in implementing complex features with modern technologies
- The opportunity to develop into taking over team or technical responsibilities in a rapidly growing company
- Performance-oriented remuneration
- An experienced, professional team with flat hierarchies
- Daily fresh fruit, German classes, kicker table, recreation room complete with an Xbox
- Various team events throughout the year