Working Student - Service Controlling
About Market Logic
Too much data, not enough insights! Companies invest millions in market research, syndicated data, social media, analytics, etc. to understand consumers and monitor business performance. But reuse of past research and systematic knowledge-building is rare. Market Logic is a software company that's changing the way companies build consumer understanding and use it in innovation, marketing and sales. It's the platform for the CMO and VP Insights to truly become a consumer-centric organization. That's why our marketing information systems are used by global brands like Unilever, Coca Cola, Johnson & Johnson and many more in verticals like CPG/FMCG, Finance, Healthcare, Retail, Telecom, and more.
We are a young and fresh team. Walk around our headquarters in Berlin, Germany and you'll see an open multi-cultural environment, where co-workers talk passionately about how to transform innovation, marketing, and sales. Every Market Logicer believes that market research and consumer data should be more effective, and that software can make it easier to manage and far more powerful.
The Market Logic Professional Services team is looking for highly motivated Working Student - Service Controlling with excellent Excel skills to work in our Berlin-based offices in Kurfürstendamm. Please note that your Excel skills will be tested during the recruiting process.
- Plan, control and analyze key figures and budgets in the client services department and deriving reports on profitability across projects, clients and clusters
- Organize and improve time tracking, analyze and manage link between SalesForce opportunity and revenue tracking in close collaboration with the finance team
- Develop and implement reporting, identify areas for improvement by keeping track of cost and efficiency indicators and produce regular reports. Also, suggestions for improving our time management tool to enable long-term business steering and demand/supply forecasting
- Service tracking against targets, identification of areas for corrective action, develop recommendations and best practices
- Pursuing a university degree in the field of Business with a focus on Finance/Controlling/Accounting (preferably a Master's degree or equivalent)
- Fluent flawless English (no German necessary)
- Readiness of mind, analytical thinking, flexibility, the ability to act independently and at your own responsibility, team- mindedness are skills we highly appreciate
- You should have outstanding Excel skills and be familiar with other MS Office products
- Flexible working hours in accordance with your university schedule
- Close cooperation with experienced Consultants
- Options for a permanent position in a rapidly growing, internationally oriented company
- Competitive compensation
- Possibility to advance into other roles within our fast growing company after a couple of months
- And a daily dose of fresh fruits in the office to keep you healthy :)