Recruitment and Talent Sourcing Specialist for Product Development Team
The Market Logic Human Resources team are looking for a highly motivated Recruitment and Talent Sourcing Specialist (m/f) to work full time in our Berlin-based office.
About Market Logic:
Too much data, not enough insights! Companies invest millions in market research, syndicated data, social media, analytics, etc. to understand consumers and monitor business performance. But reuse of past research and systematic knowledge-building is rare. Market Logic is a software company that's changing the way companies build consumer understanding and use it in innovation, marketing and sales. It's the platform for the CMO and VP Insights to truly become a consumer-centric organization. That's why our marketing information systems are used by global brands like Unilever, Coca-Cola, Johnson & Johnson and many more in verticals like CPG/FMCG, Finance, Healthcare, Retail, Telecom, and Automotive.
We are a young and fresh team. Walk around our offices and you'll see an open multi-cultural environment, where co-workers talk passionately about how to transform innovation, marketing, and sales. Every Market Logicer believes that market research and consumer data should be more effective, and that software can make it easier to manage and far more powerful.
Market Logic is seeking a Recruitment and Talent Sourcing Specialist to help us to identify, attract, select, hire and retain talent for our Product Development team.
You will be responsible for creating and maintaining an active flow of candidates by utilising advanced internet searching skills, cold calling, networking, database mining, referrals, and other advanced & creative recruitment techniques for current and future open positions.
- Work closely with hiring managers to understand requirements for each open position
- Develop new strategies to reach out to individuals with the desired qualifications
- Utilise recruiting and sourcing tools (i.e. job boards, social networks, database, search engines, networking) to build an on-going candidate pipeline for both current and future job requisitions
- Actively source candidates by cold calling, networking, database mining, referrals, and other creative recruitment techniques
- Make initial candidate contact and build relationships/networks with prospective candidates with the primary focus on lead generation
- Excite candidate prospects about Market Logic and its opportunities
- Build a robust network of top talent, gain market intelligence and assess candidates to gauge talent alignment for a specific role
- Pre-screen prospective candidates to check if they meet the requirements
- Support hiring managers where required in the scheduling and management of on and off site interviews, including booking conference rooms, management of candidate expenses etc.
- Ad-hoc HR and admin tasks
- At least 2 years experience in a talent sourcing position for sales executives in the technology sector at a recruiting agency
- Great network of tech talent
- Experience with advanced internet searches, understanding of Boolean search logic and various search engines
- Ability to gather information by telephone, including "networking calls" for information and identifying potential prospects for search assignments
- Excellent planning and organisational skills; able to manage multiple high priority projects effectively in a high volume, fast-paced service environment
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to excite candidates about Market Logic
- Excellent customer service skills and results orientation
- Hands-on mentality and strong organisational and project management skills
- Good knowledge of managing internal HR processes
- Fluent flawless English along with great written and spoken communication
- Exciting work with one of the leading market research software products
- Working closely with our SVP for Development
- Be part of a fast-growing company with an already impressive success record
- A fast-paced and fun environment with a young team from over 50 nations and flat hierarchies
- Flexible working hours, German classes, regular team lunches, bike leasing and fresh fruits in the office :)