Working Student - Deal Desk Analyst
The Market Logic Marketing team is looking for a Deal Desk Analyst to work part time in our Berlin-based offices in Kurfürstendamm.
About Market Logic
Too much data, not enough insights! Companies invest millions in market research, syndicated data, social media, analytics, etc. to understand consumers and monitor business performance. But reuse of past research and systematic knowledge-building is rare. Market Logic is a software company that's changing the way companies build consumer understanding and use it in innovation, marketing and sales. It's the platform for the CMO and VP Insights to truly become a consumer-centric organization. That's why our marketing information systems are used by global brands like Unilever, Coca Cola, Johnson & Johnson and many more in verticals like CPG/FMCG, Finance, Healthcare, Retail, Telecom, and more.
We are a young and fresh team. Walk around our headquarters in Berlin, Germany and you'll see an open multi-cultural environment, where co-workers talk passionately about how to transform innovation, marketing, and sales. Every Market Logicer believes that market research and consumer data should be more effective, and that software can make it easier to manage and far more powerful.
As a Deal Desk Analyst in the Marketing team, your responsibilities are:
- Preparation of assets and collaterals for use by the sales and marketing teams (i.e. teaser decks, demo decks, solution briefs, etc.)
- Populate target accounts with prospective leads
- Creating sales enablement assets (like learning dockets) for Fortune 500 companies in different verticals
- Fluent English
- Strong MS Office skills, especially PowerPoint
- Fluency in other additional languages (German) are a plus, but not necessary
- Readiness of mind, analytical thinking, flexibility, the ability to act independently and at your own responsibility, team- mindedness are skills we highly appreciate
- Experience in design or marketing/sales is a plus
- Close cooperation with Deal Desk Director and strong engagement in the entire go-to-market/ sales process
- Comprehensive learning from marketing and market research from the world’s leading companies
- Options for a permanent position in a rapidly growing, internationally oriented company
- Possibility to advance into other roles within our fast growing company
- And a daily dose of fresh fruits in the office to keep you healthy :)