Market Logic helps the world’s best brands to make fast, winning decisions that accelerate growth. We do this with marketing insight platforms that automate innovation, marketing and research workflows, with the right insights at the right time based on cognitive computing. Market Logic supports the world’s leading brands in 190 countries across CPG/FMCG, retail, finance and media sectors, including Unilever, News Corp, P&G, Johnson & Johnson, Coca-Cola and Tesco. We employ 300+ software developers, data scientists, business consultants and marketing professionals at regional headquarters in Berlin Germany and Chicago Illinois and Singapore. For more information see www.marketlogicsoftware.com.
- Take responsibility for the Market Logic Android Apps from day one
- Implement new features and polish the app by increasing stability, improving performance and fixing bugs
- Interact closely with designers and product owner to propose and implement Android-suitable solutions
- Contribute to the design of high quality mobile specific REST APIs
- Conduct code reviews and participate in daily stand-ups to ensure quality and alignment
- At least 2 years of professional experience in Android Development
- Experience with Kotlin and Java
- Good Communication skills in English and ideally also German language
- Familiarity with dependency injection and reactive programming (Dagger2, RxJava).
- Familiarity with testing (Espresso, JUnit)
- Passion for writing clean architecture and easily-testable code
- Motivated to work with best-practice agile development methods in a cross platform team
- Passionate about keeping up with the latest changes in Android development
- Experience with one or more of the following would be a big plus: Retrofit, Navigation Component, LiveData, Realm, MVVM, REST, Git, Fastlane
- Work in an entrepreneurial, fast-growing and successful business environment where your ideas and experiences are welcome
- Proven value proposition with customers like Unilever, Johnson & Johnson, Coca-Cola, Mondelez, Allianz, etc.
- Flexible working hours, attractive salary & bonus package, bike leasing and fresh fruit in the office :)