About Market Logic
Too much data, not enough insights! Companies invest millions in market research, syndicated data, social media, analytics, etc. to understand consumers and monitor business performance. But reuse of past research and systematic knowledge-building is rare. Market Logic is a software company that's changing the way companies build consumer understanding and use it in innovation, marketing and sales. It's the platform for the CMO and VP Insights to truly become a consumer-centric organization. That's why our marketing information systems are used by global brands like Unilever, Coca Cola, Johnson & Johnson and many more in verticals like CPG/FMCG, Finance, Healthcare, Retail, Telecom, and Automotive.
We are a young and fresh team. Walk around our headquarters in Berlin, Germany and you'll see an open multi-cultural environment, where co-workers talk passionately about how to transform innovation, marketing, and sales. Every Market Logicer believes that market research and consumer data should be more effective, and that software can make it easier to manage and far more powerful.
- Build new functionality using cutting edge technology
- Develop responsive user interfaces while working directly with our Design team
- Store and consume data from RESTful Web Services
- Create and maintain automated test suites
- Learn by doing. Perform code reviews for other team members.
- Be a part of an international team
- Interest in pursuing a career in Frontend Development
- Good knowledge of CSS. Knowledge of CSS frameworks like LESS or Sass is appreciated
- Familiarity with the Node.js ecosystem (npm, gulp, webpack etc)
- Ability to write clean code
- Readiness of mind, analytical thinking, flexibility, the ability to act independently and at your own responsibility, team-mindedness are skills we highly appreciate
- Familiarity with React and Redux is a plus
- Working level of English, German is a plus
What we offer
- The prospect of a permanent position in the company
- Flexible working hours in accordance with your university schedule
- Working in a young, experienced team with flat hierarchies
- And a daily dose of fresh fruits in the office to keep you healthy :)