Working Student - Marketing Analyst
About Market Logic
Too much data, not enough insights! Companies invest millions in market research, syndicated data, social media, analytics, etc. to understand consumers and monitor business performance. But reuse of past research and systematic knowledge-building is rare. Market Logic is a software company that's changing the way companies build consumer understanding and use it in innovation, marketing and sales. It's the platform for the CMO and VP Insights to truly become a consumer-centric organization. That's why our marketing information systems are used by global brands like Unilever, Coca-Cola, Johnson & Johnson and many more in verticals like CPG/FMCG, Finance, Healthcare, Retail, Telecom, and Automotive.
We are a young and fresh team. Walk around our headquarters in Berlin, Germany and you'll see an open multi-cultural environment, where co-workers talk passionately about how to transform innovation, marketing, and sales. Every Market
Logicer believes that market research and consumer data should be more effective and that software can make it easier to manage and far more powerful.
- Fluent flawless English
- Student enrolled at a German university
- Proficient knowledge of MS Excel and PowerPoint
- Previous experience working with data bases
- Preferably studying in the field of statistics, marketing or business
- Readiness of mind, analytical thinking, flexibility, the ability to act independently and on your own responsibility, team-minded, communicative are skills we highly appreciate
What we offer
You will be part of a young, fast-paced, international marketing team where fresh ideas are welcome and your support will be greatly appreciated. You will work closely with the Marketing Manager and a team of lead analysts and business development reps. There will be plenty of opportunities to learn more about the world of sales and marketing. With a generous compensation, flexible working hours and free fruit - this is the perfect job for a student! Close cooperation with experienced Marketing and Sales Consultants
- Flexible working hours
- Perspective to a permanent position in a rapidly growing, internationally oriented company