Senior Quality Engineer
The Market Logic Development team is looking for an experienced and highly motivated Senior Quality Engineer to work full time in our Berlin-based offices near S-Bahn Zoologischer Garten.
About Market Logic
Too much data, not enough insights! Companies invest millions in market research, syndicated data, social media, analytics, etc. to understand consumers and monitor business performance. But reuse of past research and systematic knowledge-building is rare. Market Logic is a software company that's changing the way companies build consumer understanding and use it in innovation, marketing and sales. It's the platform for the CMO and VP Insights to truly become a consumer-centric organization. That's why our marketing information systems are used by global brands like Unilever, Coca-Cola, Johnson & Johnson and many more in verticals like CPG/FMCG, Finance, Healthcare, Retail, Telecom, and more.
We are a young and fresh team. Walk around our headquarters in Berlin, Germany and you'll see an open multi-cultural environment, where co-workers talk passionately about how to transform innovation, marketing, and sales. Every Market Logicer believes that market research and consumer data should be more effective and that software can make it easier to manage and far more powerful.
- Support the development to create high-quality products with methods, tools, processes and communication
- Consult in the selection, provision and standardization of tools and frameworks for test support
- Support the team in the development of quality-assured services and / or products
- Advise on risks, make trends and progress transparent
- Drive innovation
- Consult and support through analytics, measurements and implementation
- Develop new quality assurance approaches and concepts
- Consult and train the team in quality assurance methods
- Successfully completed University degree of Informatics or comparable training
- At least 3 years professional experience in the application of methods, processes and models of software quality assurance
- Experience in the field of structured test case detection and quality management
- Experience in dealing with various tools of development and quality assurance
- Experience in testing web and application interfaces in the desktop and mobile area
- Understanding of the methods and tools of object-oriented and agile software development in the programming language Java and familiar in dealing with complex IT systems
- Ability to gain the respect of the development teams on the basis of technical knowledge, hands-on style and decision-making ability on technical issues.
- Ability to prioritize, solve complex tasks and recognize and escalate risks without supervision
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions
- Good organizational skills and the ability to handle multiple activities with changing priorities simultaneously
- Detail oriented, process focused, and excellent organizational skills
- Negotiation and conflict resolution skills
- Ability to communicate effectively in English both orally and in writing.
What we offer
- Work in an entrepreneurial, fast growing and successful business environment
- Join an agile team in implementing complex features with modern technologies
- The opportunity to develop into taking over team or technical responsibilities in a rapidly growing company
- Performance-oriented remuneration
- An experienced, professional team with flat hierarchies
- Daily fresh fruit, German classes, monthly team lunches, kicker table, recreation room complete with an Xbox