Executive Client Partner - Europe
About Market Logic
Market Logic helps the world’s best brands to make fast, winning decisions that accelerate growth. We do this with marketing insight platforms that automate innovation, marketing and research workflows, with the right insights at the right time. Market Logic supports brands in 190 countries across CPG/FMCG, retail, finance and media sectors, including Unilever, American Express, News Corp, P&G, Johnson & Johnson, Coca-Cola and Tesco. We employ 300+ software developers, data scientists, business consultants and marketing professionals at regional headquarters in Berlin Germany and Chicago Illinois and Singapore. For more information see www.marketlogicsoftware.com.
Our sales organization is comprised of BDAs to qualify leads and Executive Client Partners (ECP) to close and farm. Our Executive Client Partner team is made up of passionate, ambitious and top-performing sales consultants who are committed to selling exactly the right software and service solutions from our innovative portfolio, based on a deep understanding of our customers' business needs.
Your responsibilities include:
- Identify, qualify and close new opportunities for the company
- Leverage the Market Logic Software sales model to maximize revenue growth and exceed monthly, quarterly and annual sales quota
- Close deals from 200K to 1 million p.a.
- Farm your accounts to achieve revenue growth every year
- Build up trust and positive relationships with senior leaders esp. in the marketing and research community, through a profound understanding of their business needs
- Demonstrate software to customers
- Calculate and create offers
- Work with the entire customer buying center (CMO, VP insights, LOB, IT, legal, procurement)
- Negotiate large deals with complex terms and conditions
- Adapt PowerPoint presentations to customer situations
- Document activities in Salesforce
- Report forecasts in weekly sessions
- Role involves travelling (up to 30%)
- Minimum of five years on-quota experience
- At least 7 years of enterprise software experience
- 3-5 years experience selling to the Marketing Function with products and/or services including; Research, Search, Automation, Analytics etc. (excluding E-commerce and Supply Chain).
- Exceptional year over year revenue performance against quota throughout career within enterprise software category
- Proven track record exceeding sales objectives and territory/account development
- Proven history of selling licenses and/or subscriptions to large, complex organizations ($1 Billion or greater) with demonstrated ownership of all aspects of territory/account management
- Experience with consultative sales cycle ranging between 6-12 months long with a Total Contract Value (TCV) of $300,000 plus
- Proven ability to bundle a solution to support customer needs
- Good listener and engaging presenter
- Pragmatic, hands-on attitude and strong executer
- Self-starter who prefers to work from home
- Strong financial and business acumen
- Excel and PowerPoint skills
- BA/BS degree or higher
Why Join Us?
- An attractive compensation package (base plus commission, no cap), stable commission structure
- Home office role offering flexibility to work from anywhere in Europe
- Proven value proposition with blue chip reference customers like Unilever, Coca-Cola, Mondelez, Allianz, etc.
- Comprehensive onboarding program to get you up and running in 90 days
- Ongoing account support by a professional service organization
- Dynamic, entrepreneurial business environment where your ideas and experiences are welcome
- Experienced international management and intercultural environment with flat hierarchies
- Career opportunities – lead areas or verticals
- We also offer our employees flexible working hours, bike leasing and fresh fruits :)