Executive Client Partner - Europe
About Market Logic
Too much data, not enough insights! Companies invest millions in market research, syndicated data, social media, analytics, etc. to understand consumers and monitor business performance. But reuse of past research and systematic knowledge-building is rare. Market Logic is a software company that's changing the way companies build consumer understanding and use it in innovation, marketing and sales. It's the platform for the CMO and VP Insights to truly become a consumer-centric organization. That's why our marketing information systems are used by global brands like Unilever, Coca-Cola, Johnson & Johnson and many more in verticals like CPG/FMCG, Finance, Healthcare, Retail, Telecom, and more.
We are a young and fresh team. Walk around our headquarters in Berlin, Germany and you'll see an open multi-cultural environment, where co-workers talk passionately about how to transform innovation, marketing, and sales. Every Market Logicer believes that market research and consumer data should be more effective and that software can make it easier to manage and far more powerful.
Our sales organization is comprised of BDRs to qualify leads and Executive Client Partners (ECP) to close and farm. Our Executive Client Partner team is made up of passionate, ambitious and top-performing sales consultants who are committed to selling exactly the right software and service solutions from our innovative portfolio, based on a deep understanding of our customers' business needs.
Your responsibilities include:
- Identify, qualify and close new opportunities for the company
- Leverage the Market Logic Software sales model to maximize revenue growth and exceed monthly, quarterly and annual sales quota
- Close deals from 200K to 1 million p.a.
- Farm your accounts to achieve revenue growth every year
- Build up trust and positive relationships with senior leaders esp. in the marketing and research community, through a profound understanding of their business needs
- Demonstrate software to customers
- Calculate and create offers
- Work with the entire customer buying center (CMO, VP insights, LOB, IT, legal, procurement)
- Negotiate large deals with complex terms and conditions
- Adapt PowerPoint presentations to customer situations
- Document activities in Salesforce
- Report forecasts in weekly sessions
- Role involves travelling (up to 30%)
- Minimum of five years on-quota experience
- At least 7 years of enterprise software experience
- 3-5 years experience selling to the Marketing Function with products and/or services including; Research, Search, Automation, Analytics etc. (excluding E-commerce and Supply Chain).
- Exceptional year over year revenue performance against quota throughout career within enterprise software category
- Proven track record exceeding sales objectives and territory/account development
- Proven history of selling licenses and/or subscriptions to large, complex organizations ($1 Billion or greater) with demonstrated ownership of all aspects of territory/account management
- Experience with consultative sales cycle ranging between 6-12 months long with a Total Contract Value (TCV) of $300,000 plus
- Proven ability to bundle a solution to support customer needs
- Good listener and engaging presenter
- Pragmatic, hands-on attitude and strong executer
- Self-starter who prefers to work from home
- Strong financial and business acumen
- Excel and PowerPoint skills
- BA/BS degree or higher
Why Join Us?
- An attractive compensation package (base plus commission, no cap), stable commission structure
- Home office role offering flexibility to work from anywhere in Europe
- Proven value proposition with blue chip reference customers like Unilever, Coca-Cola, Mondelez, Allianz, etc.
- Comprehensive onboarding program to get you up and running in 90 days
- Ongoing account support by a professional service organization
- Dynamic, entrepreneurial business environment where your ideas and experiences are welcome
- Experienced international management and intercultural environment with flat hierarchies
- Career opportunities – lead areas or verticals
- We also offer our employees flexible working hours, bike leasing and fresh fruits :)