Senior Director Marketing
Have you ever wondered what it would be like to work on the client's side? We think this is the perfect opportunity for you to make the change.
About Market Logic
Market Logic is the future of marketing. We help the world’s biggest and most successful consumer brands, like Unilever, Coca Cola and Heineken to transform marketing with the right insights at the right time. Every day, thousands of brand builders around the world turn to their Market Logic platforms to drive innovation, marketing and activation. Over the last few years, we’ve built an enviable client list by direct selling alone, but now, we’re ready to build brand awareness across a broader business community. It’s time to stimulate inbound demand, shorten sales cycles by building our reputation, and boost revenues. To achieve this, we want to appoint a highly creative and analytic Senior Director of Marketing with global responsibility for our brand.
Reporting to the SVP Marketing, the Senior Director Marketing will be located in Berlin Germany, leading a team tasked to build brand awareness, generate inbound demand and optimize the global marketing funnel. Using inbound tactics such as SEO, landing page conversion testing, blogging, social, event planning and an awards program, the senior director will grow inbound leads and overall company revenues. Team members include content marketers, product marketers, event planners and marketing operations (analytics).
- Design and execute the digital marketing strategy (website, blog, social)
- Design and execute the calendar of events including presentations with clients at industry conferences and executive roundtables
- Define metrics to measure brand awareness and progress against inbound marketing targets to set accurate forecasts
- Convene Brand Design Circle deliberations with the SVP Marketing and VP Design to harmonize our brand across product and communications programs
- Ensure all marketing communications consistently present our brand values and messaging at a high quality
- Work closely with outbound business development and sales to integrate inbound strategy with account based marketing programs
- Collaborate with HR to design and execute consistent employee brand communications
- Build marketing capabilities in content marketing, event management and analytics
- Forecast and present to senior management and help the SVP Marketing achieve greater marketing success (awareness, inbound leads, pipeline and revenues).
- BA/BSc or higher
- Expert in end-to-end inbound marketing, who understands the B2B marketing funnel and how to generate customers from leads
- Strong analytical skills to extract meaning from data and use this to optimize a team’s approach and company’s forecast
- Proven track record running successful B2B campaigns
- Personal experience blogging and growing an audience on social media
- High tech marketing and enterprise SaaS experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Create a technology brand from scratch and drive it’s growth across Europe, USA and Asia
- Benchmark your brand building techniques and metrics against Silicon Valley’s peak performers
- Design and lead innovative creative campaigns across all media
- Network with CMOs from the world’s leading brands in the global event
- Be a vital part of a ground breaking high tech success story