Executive Assistant to CEO
About Market Logic
Too much data, not enough insights! Companies invest millions in market research, syndicated data, social media, analytics, etc. to understand consumers and monitor business performance. But reuse of past research and systematic knowledge-building is rare. Market Logic is a software company that's changing the way companies build consumer understanding and use it in innovation, marketing and sales. It's the platform for the CMO and VP Insights to truly become a consumer-centric organization. That's why our marketing information systems are used by global brands like Unilever, Coca Cola, Johnson & Johnson and many more in verticals like CPG/FMCG, Finance, Healthcare, Retail, Telecom, and more.
We are a young and fresh team. Walk around our headquarters in Berlin, Germany and you'll see an open multi-cultural environment, where co-workers talk passionately about how to transform innovation, marketing, and sales. Every Market Logicer believes that market research and consumer data should be more effective, and that software can make it easier to manage and far more powerful.
As an Executive Assistant at Market Logic you will be supporting our CEO.
- Coordinate diaries and meeting set-up with external partners, board members and team as required
- Organize itineraries and book travel for the Management team
- Support in the planning and management of any meetings or events
- Manage and transfer incoming phone calls professionally
- Support our Management team with ad-hoc tasks
- You have experience in a similar role
- You have strong coordination and communication skills
- You are flexible, stress resistant, and able to deal with multiple tasks at the same time
- You have an outgoing and friendly personality that makes people feel welcome
- You are extremely organized, meticulous, tidy and detail oriented
- You have advanced knowledge of MS Office and Outlook
- You demonstrate initiative and anticipate needs
- You have conversational German skills
- Exciting and varied tasks work with one of the leading market research software products
- Opportunity to work with an experienced international management team
- A fast-paced and fun multinational environment with a young team and flat hierarchies
- Flexible working hours, German classes, regular team lunches, bike leasing and fresh fruits in the office :)